Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mother's Day Special!

With Mother's Day coming up so soon(May 11 for those that are not aware!) I have been running a promotion on my Facebook page for Origami Owl and I figured I would extend that to my amazing blog followers as well!  This is the link to my Facebook page here. I have samples and general information listed there as well! 
 
Right now, with any purchase you make on my Origami Owl site,
I am offering a FREE charm or a FREE dangle(up to $6) of your choice!  So take a look around, if you place an order send me a message with the name you ordered under and what you would like as your FREE item! 
 
These make absolutely amazing gifts.  I recently got my Mom one for her birthday, which is conveniently located a week and a half before Mother's Day, and she loves it.  There is so much meaning behind the charms that you can select. 
 
PLUS-we just added TONS of new items!  New lockets(fan of the flat black jewelry trend? I got you covered!), hundreds of new charms, new dangles, plates and tags!  You will not be disappointed!  Origami Owl is quality and design at its finest!
 
 

 photo siggymandie_zps92d33361.png

No comments:

Post a Comment