Friday, February 1, 2013

Happies & Crappies

Seeing this glittery button on my GFC feed made me want this on mine! I love all things glitter after all!  So I am linking up with Sarah and Stephanie for this Friday's Happies & Crappies!


Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Happies:
*I made a cleaning schedule, and I have been good this week! Yay! Hoping to continue it, but we all know how that goes!
*I FINALLY got in with Origami Owl.  I really think this is going to be great.  I LOVE the necklace I made and want others to be able to creat their story too!
*Brock kept saying "Mommy pretty" this week, even when I looked my mommy worst. That is the sweetest :)
*I was able to do a review on a product that was sent to me for free! That was my first one, and I hope they continue!
Crappies:
*Macroeconomics class is seriously draining my sanity. I don't get it and don't know that I will.
*My mom has been out of town all week and I miss her even thought I am grown and do not live at home anyways.
*My back has been hurting extra bad lately-big inconvience with two kids under two.
*I forgot to put away dinner last night, so now it is bad and I have to clean a nasty crock pot! You win some you lose some right? ;)
Thats all I have for this week! Overall not too bad!


 photo siggymandie_zps92d33361.png

3 comments:

  1. hi Mandie! just recently found your blog and am your GFC-wanted you to know i enjoy what you do here so i nominated you for the Leibster Award! YAHOO! hopefully that eases some of the macroeconmics pain you are having-LOL
    check it out here:
    http://hooplapalooza.blogspot.com/2013/02/awards-night.html
    just copy and paste the leibster award rules to your post and have fun! :>D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when leftovers are not put away.
    I can't wait to see what you are doing a review on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think I secretly expected my hubs to put them away! LOL We all know how that goes... ;)

      Delete