Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Origami Owl Obsession.

I seriously cannot get enough of Origami Owl.  It is taking over my life, and I like it. :P  The charms are super reasonably priced at $5 each. It makes my argument with Brandon as to why I need another one a lot easier when I throw that it is ONLY $5 in there.  When I say there is a charm for everyone, I mean it.  Plus the list is growing, and I really hope that those suggestions our customers made for certain charms will be added! Check out these cute pictures showcasing the charms! 
 See....something for everyone!  Endless possibilities! Look how fun it is to be your own creator of your story, that you wear close to your heart....


 Go and check out my website to start your story today, I promise you won't be disappointed! 
Any questions?  E-mail me at LoveLifeLocket@gmail.com
I can place the order for you and send you a PayPal invoice for the total! 
Want to host a party?  Earn some awesome hostess rewards like completely free product?  Let me know!  
And if you do order one, I would LOVE to know what you picked out and YOUR story and feature you on a blog post! 

 photo siggymandie_zps92d33361.png

2 comments:

  1. You know I like the owl. :D anything owl for that matter. So you make bracelets with those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually necklaces, so the idea of a charm bracelet and a locket in one! In my opinion, it can't get any better!

      Delete