Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up





This week on the blog was a little slow going at first, it has been a cRaZy month.  Let's face it. But here are the highlights from this week....

The Glitter Key Pinterest project was posted...Glitter Key
It was also featured on Melissa @ Lulu and Sweet Pea for being her favorite link up ! So I can officially say that...







 

Then we went through the first loss of an animal in our family.  Tough stuff, and a friend helped me with a cute little poem....Rainbow Bridge Poem
Thursday my blog makeover was COMPLETE. I love it! Thank you Sarah @ Fortune Favors the Brave

I also covered the NICE sales going on at Avon this week, check out my website if you are interested in ordering! My Avon Site

Hope you all had a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

 photo siggymandie_zps92d33361.png

No comments:

Post a Comment